Combining ResMed's renowned cushion technology and the user-friendly benefits of the Ultra Mirage Mask series the Ultra Mirage Full Face is the top-of-the-line solution for Full Face masks. By covering both the nose and the mouth during use the Ultra Mirage Full Face enables effective sleep therapy, effectively minimizing or stopping the loss which can result from mouth breathing or mouth leak.
Additional premium features such as soft, dual-wall cushioning along the bridge of the nose and quick release headgear mean that the Ultra Mirage Full Face is as easy to wear as it is effective to use.
- Dual layer cushioning provides optimal comfort and excellent stability
- Quick release headgear clips allow for easy mask removal and eliminate need for frequent readjustment
- Adjustable forehead support increases fit quality and maximizes stability
- Safety valve in the mask elbow allows you to breathe fresh air when required, providing that extra bit of peace of mind
- Quick release swivel allows easy detachment of tubing from mask
- Super quiet air vent minimizes noise and channels expelled air away from the users face
- 360º elbow rotation allows for flexible air tube positioning and more freedom of movement
- Part Numbers:60600, 60601, 60602, 60603, 60604, 60605
- Warranties:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Complete Full Face Mask with Cushion & Headgear
- HCPCS Codes:A7030 A7035
- GTIN Codes:00619498606207, 00619498606221, 00619498606245, 00619498606214, 00619498606238, 00619498606252
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Small, Medium, Large, Small Shallow, Medium Shallow, Large Shallow
- Materials:Latex Free
MASK & INTERFACE SPECS
- Mask Types:Full Face Masks
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H20 Recommended
Best mask I've ever used
I've been on CPAP for a total of 10 years. I started with this mask and wore it for two years. I took two years off of therapy and when I started back up they gave me the updated version of this mask(Quattro) and it leaked at the nose constantly. The forehead adjustor didn't go far enough forward (I have a somewhat protruding forehead). They tried me on four other "new" masks, all of which I had problems with leaks or discomfort. Eventually I requested this style and immediately had success. It fits well, and after initially messing with the straps, it seldom needs adjusting. It's easy to clean, and the gasket tends to last for a full year. I don't believe I'll ever try another CPAP mask. I recommend this style to everyone who I know who starts on CPAP.
Written by Terry B, Lansing, mi -2017-08-05
Reliable and effective
I've been using this mask for almost 7 years. There's been a newer version out since 2011 or 2012 ... doesn't matter; newer doesn't mean better. I have given away as many of these as I own; they're that good. The fit can be difficult; there's a very fine line between too loose and too tight. But, once you find the Goldilocks strap settings you're set for months. The straps do stretch so, as they stretch you have to fiddle with them a bit. But aside from that this is the best mask I've seen in the 12 years I've been on CPAP
Written by Robert, -2015-03-17
Could not use
This mask actually caused pain on the bridge of my nose. I have an average female face and I could never get the forehead, top and bottom contacts of the mask adjusted for function let alone comfort. So disappointed.
Written by Mfande, -2014-11-11
Ultra Mirage Full Face Mask
There is a reason that there are so many different types of mask available on the market. Without doubt, this mask is the one that meets my needs comfortably.
Written by parlaw5, -2013-04-13
Fits my face well and that is whats important. Good seal. Easy to clean. I fall asleep immediately.
Written by Laura, -2012-04-04