Designed exclusively for ResMed Sleep Therapy Devices the ResMed Power Station (RPS) II is a lightweight, lithium-ion battery solution that provides extended run times in a compact, travel friendly package.
The RPS II is great for airline travel and meets all FAA regulations for use on commercial airlines. In addition the RPS II is an ideal option for camping, hiking, biking and other more down to earth pursuits.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion Battery Pack Under 2 Pounds
- Extended 12-14 Hour Run Times on a Single Battery
- Double Your Run Time with Convenient Battery Coupler Kit!
- Recharges Using Your CPAP or BiLevel's Power cord
- Stylish Travel Bag Included
- Meets FAA Regulations For Use On Flights
Extended Run Times From an Ultra Light Battery: At the heart of the RPS II is a powerful Lithium-Ion Battery like those found in most laptop computers. A single battery weighs under 2-pounds and will power your ResMed CPAP/BiLevel for 12-14 hours at 10CM.
Double Your Run Time with a Handy Coupler Kit: If you need more power you use the optional Coupler Kit to connect two RPS II batteries in series. When coupled the secondary battery will automatically take over when the first battery runs out; and batteries will recharge in series too!
Recharges Using Your CPAP/BiLevel Power Cord: RPS II Batteries recharge using the standard AC Power Supply from your ResMed CPAP/BiLevel device so you won't have an extra power cord or power supply to add weight and hassle
Stylish Travel Bag Included: ResMed's RPS II Travel Bag is designed to hold one or two batteries and includes a handy access panel so that batteries can be connected to a CPAP/BiLevel device or recharged while still in the bag. In addition a zippered pouch on the front of the bag can stores cables and accessories.
- Part Numbers:24923
- Warranty:6-Months Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:RPS II Battery, Travel Bag, S9 Series PSU Recharging Adapter, and S9 Series DC Power Adapter for RPS II. Select Additional Battery & Charging Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00619498249237
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
Yes, This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Dimensions:9 x 5 x 1 Inches
- Battery Weight:Under 2 Pounds
- Battery Runtime:12-14 Hours at 10 cm H2O
- Battery Recharging:AC (Requires appropriate PSU adapter and external power supply with cord)
- Battery Life:500 Cycles
- Battery Type:Lithium Ion
RESMED PACKAGE OPTIONS
- AirSense 10 CPAP Machines:Compatible with all AirSense 10 Series CPAP Machines including AirSense 10, AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet, etc. Average Run Times: 14 hours at 10 cm H2O.
- AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines:Compatible with all AirCurve 10 Series BiLevel Machines including AirCurve 10 S, AirCurve 10 V-Auto, AirCurve 10 ST, AirCurve 10 ASV, etc. Average Run Times: 13 hours at 15 / 5 cm H2O
- S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel Machines:Compatible with all S9 Series CPAP & BiLevel Machines including S9 Escape, S9 Elite, S9 Escape Auto, S9 AutoSet, S9 VPAP S, S9 VPAP ST, S9 VPAP ASV, etc. Average CPAP Run Times: 13 hours at 10 cm H2O. Average BiLevel Run Times: 12 hours at 15 / 5 cm H2O
- Maximizing Battery Life with ResMed Machines:To maximize battery life with a ResMed device ensure that heated humidifiers are only used in passover mode (with the heater level turned off), and that heated tubing is turned off. For greater run times disable comfort features like Expiratory Pressure Relief (EPR) and ensure that Power Saver or Airplane Modes are activated if available.