With an adjustable frame, advanced Silicone or Gel Cushion, and updated adjustable headgear the Serenity Nasal CPAP/BiPAP Mask is a great mask at a great price. The Serenity's adjustable forehead rest takes pressure off the bridge of the nose, and the adjustable exhaust port means that both you and your sleeping partner can get a draft free sleep.
- Available with Silicone or Gel Nasal Cushions
- Updated easy-to-adjust headgear is included
- Adjustable forehead rest takes pressure off the bridge of the nose
- Snap together components for forehead rest that allow for easy change and no breakage due to complex parts
- Soft latex free cushions and forehead pads
- Adjustable exhaust port allows you to direct escaping air away from yourself and your bed partner
- Solid and reliable thermoplastic frame
The DeVilbiss Serenity CPAP Mask features an adjustable forehead rest, either a gel or silicone nasal cushion depending on which you prefer, an overhead hose guide and easy-to-assemble headgear. Unlike most masks, the exhaust vent ports are directional and allow you to change the air to flow away from the body.
Silicone or gel nasal cushioning provides for a soft, conforming surface. The Forehead rest can be adjusted along a patented locking system, preventing mask leaks and optimizing comfort around the bridge of the nose. Use the overhead hose guide for those who sleep on either side or on your back.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2014-07-19
- Manufacturer:Drive DeVilbiss
- Part Numbers:9352D, 9352G
- In The Package:Complete Nasal Mask with Cushion (Gel or Silicone) and Headgear. Select Cushion Type in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:A7034 A7035
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Standard
- Materials:Latex Free
A Solid Performer!
I've tried a few different types, but I always can rely on this and I always return to it. It even works well with my moustache and beard, so men (and some women I've known in my life), it's good. A lot of people whine about masks not working. C'mon, folks, USE the things and get used to them. If you'd use them and get some sleep, you'd be less crabby and whining and might appreciate the fact that you CAN get restful sleep. Chill out and sleep and quit your whining.
Written by Rich B., -2013-12-26
One of the worst masks I have ever tried. Uncomfortable and noisy.
Written by Mike Q., -2012-12-13
Great fitting mask
I have used other types of nasal masks, but this one fits me the best. The gel helps to seal the mask and cushion my face.
Written by Kathryn P., -2012-11-30
First time using cpapXchange and trying out the DeVillbis mask. Still getting use to the mask, but the transaction with cpapXchange was excellent ! Trouble free. We could all use less trouble in our lives !
Written by Chris, -2012-07-26