Silent Night Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners help improve the comfort and quality of your sleep therapy. Silent Night Liners sit between your mask and your face to create a soft, adaptive barrier that feels good on the face while also eliminating air leaks, improving mask fit, and reducing pressure marks.
Silent Night Liners are made of plush MicroPillow fabric with Quick Stick tabs so they won't move or shift even on the most active sleepers!
- Fits a Wide Range of Full Face Masks
- Micro Pillow Fabric Technology Reduces Leaks
- Each Liner Good for 6-8 Nights of Use
- User Friendly Quick Stick Tabs Prevent Slippage
- Keeps Masks Cleaner & Reduces Maintenance
- Wicks Moisture Away from the Skin for Increased Comfort
- Reduces or Eliminates Ugly Pressure Marks & Sore Spots
- Soft, Cushioned Fabric Improves Nasal Bridge Comfort
Fits a Wide Range of Full Face Masks: Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners from Silent Night are designed to fit a wide range of masks from most manufacturers including ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and more. If you're uncertain whether the liners will work with your mask please review our compatibility chart on this page.
Micro Pillow Fabric Improves Sleep Therapy & Comfort: Silent Night's Micro Pillow fabric is sturdy, yet light to the touch, allowing the liner act as a soft, natural barrier between you and your CPAP/BiPAP mask. Silent Night liners reduce common problems -- like leaks, discomfort, pressure marks, and skin irritation -- associated with sleep therapy masks so that you can feel more relaxed and confident with your sleep therapy. Silent Night's Micro Pillow fabric absorbs moisture and draws it away from the skin so your face will feel cooler as you sleep too!
User Friendly Quick Stick Tabs Prevent Slippage: One of the key features of Silent Night liners is the Quick Stick Tabs that attach to your mask's frame to keep the liner in place through the night, without the slippage and shifting that can occur with other mask liners. There's no need to over tighten your mask to keep these liners in place, just Quick Stick and go... it's that easy! If you don't get quite the right fit on your first try, don't worry the Quick Stick Tabs can be repositioned as needed.
Keeps Masks Cleaner & Reduces Maintenance: Silent Night liners feature antimicrobial fabric, which helps to extend the life of your CPAP/BiPAP mask by keeping the cushion cleaner so you don't have to wash it as often! Each liner will last 6-8 nights depending on local factors so they're more environmentally friendly than many other liner options too!
- Manufacturer:Silent Night
- Part Numbers:F101, F102, F103, V200
- In The Package:4 Full Face Mask Liners
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00863268000102, 00863268000119, 00863268000126, 00863268000140
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Dimensions:ExtraSmall/Small = 6.0 x 5.5 Inches Without Tabs; Medium = 6.25 x 6.00 Inches Without Tabs; Large = 6.5 x 6.0 Inches Without Tabs
- Materials:Cotton with non toxic, odorless adhesive dots.
- Fisher & Paykel Masks:For FlexiFit 431 & FlexiFit 432 masks choose F103 Large liners. For Simplus & Forma masks choose F101 Small, F102 Medium, or F103 Large liners to match your mask size.
- Philips Respironics Masks:For Amara View and DreamWear Full masks choose V200 liners. For Amara, ComfortGel Full Face & FullLife masks choose F101 Small, F102 Medium, or F103 Large liners to match your mask size.
- ResMed Masks:For AirFit F10, AirFit F20, AirFit F30, Mirage Quattro, Quattro FX, Quattro Air, and Ultra Mirage Full Face masks choose F101 Small, F102 Medium, or F103 Large liners to match your mask size.
Great Price Fast Delivery!
Site is very easy to navigate! Price was lowest by far!
Written by barb59, New York -2020-06-05
Best of any
Every thing was fine except got stuck for a week 60 miles away in the mall
Written by jlavy65, -2019-12-26
great great great great great
Written by amherstmaguy, MA -2019-12-06
not For me
I could not breathe with them at all, and they were not returnable because the package was opened.☹️
Written by tom-80924, Lincoln CA -2019-08-31
These are great and easy to use!
Written by haysmo7, -2019-01-23
Does slip at times when moist builds up on face.
Written by gxr610, -2018-08-14
it really make using the mask better cause the seal holds well.
Written by bobcarolcox, -2018-06-07
I love them. They stop leaks and are comfortable
Written by iamjlm44, -2018-05-24
An appropriate name
I went to bed after my husband was asleep the first night I wore my new Silent Night Full Face CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners. He woke me up during the night to tell me I must have forgotten my CPAP or it had quit working. Nope, it was working fine there was just no sound. He says he has slept better this week than he has since I got my CPAP 11 years ago. I think I have too. I have the CPAP rated quietest on the market, been fitted with numerous masks until I have found the most comfortable with the best fit, but the leaks around my mask have made loud, rude noises all night, waking both my husband and me. I originally tried the mask liners because I was developing a reaction to the material my mask is made from while on a new medication. Since they took my comfort and the sound level to a new level I don't think I can do without them, even if my reaction goes away when I finish the medication.
Written by PaleGreenTiger, -2018-02-18
Great alternative to other mask liners!
I love these mask liners! No more fumbling around at bed time by the light of my iPhone to situate a mask liner to my CPAP mask. They are a bit on the expensive side though...
Written by arcco, -2018-01-24
Like how this product fits around mask and kept it from digging into my nose. Thanks
Written by dammdeaner42, -2017-12-30
This is a great addition to my mask. The only issue I have is it can't be reposition once it is put on. The gel adhesive doesn't seem to want to stick a second time. Get it right the first time and it is great.
Written by jbhudson830, -2017-09-08
Comfortable and Compatible with Forma
From the very first night, less mask leakage, far more comfortable, and stable all night despite my turning. After 7 nights, no change in performance and no adjustments needed. Great product and am buying again.
Written by Roy, Alexandria, Virginia -2017-08-20