Silent Night Nasal CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners help improve the comfort and quality of your sleep therapy. Silent Night Liners sit between your mask and your face to create a soft, adaptive barrier that feels good on the face while also eliminating air leaks, improving mask fit, and reducing pressure marks.
Silent Night Liners are made of plush MicroPillow fabric with Quick Stick tabs so they won't move or shift even on the most active sleepers!
- Fits a Wide Range of Nasal Masks
- Micro Pillow Fabric Technology Reduces Leaks
- Each Liner Good for 6-8 Nights of Use
- User Friendly Quick Stick Tabs Prevent Slippage
- Keeps Masks Cleaner & Reduces Maintenance
- Wicks Moisture Away from the Skin for Increased Comfort
- Reduces or Eliminates Ugly Pressure Marks & Sore Spots
- Soft, Cushioned Fabric Improves Nasal Bridge Comfort
Fits a Wide Range of Nasal Masks: Nasal CPAP/BiPAP Mask Liners from Silent Night are designed to fit a wide range of masks from most manufacturers including ResMed, Philips Respironics, Fisher & Paykel, and more. If you're uncertain whether the liners will work with your mask please review our compatibility chart on this page.
Micro Pillow Fabric Improves Sleep Therapy & Comfort: Silent Night's Micro Pillow fabric is sturdy, yet light to the touch, allowing the liner act as a soft, natural barrier between you and your CPAP/BiPAP mask. Silent Night liners reduce common problems -- like leaks, discomfort, pressure marks, and skin irritation -- associated with sleep therapy masks so that you can feel more relaxed and confident with your sleep therapy. Silent Night's Micro Pillow fabric absorbs moisture and draws it away from the skin so your face will feel cooler as you sleep too!
User Friendly Quick Stick Tabs Prevent Slippage: One of the key features of Silent Night liners is the Quick Stick Tabs that attach to your mask's frame to keep the liner in place through the night, without the slippage and shifting that can occur with other mask liners. There's no need to over tighten your mask to keep these liners in place, just Quick Stick and go... it's that easy! If you don't get quite the right fit on your first try, don't worry the Quick Stick Tabs can be repositioned as needed.
Keeps Masks Cleaner & Reduces Maintenance: Silent Night liners feature antimicrobial fabric, which helps to extend the life of your CPAP/BiPAP mask by keeping the cushion cleaner so you don't have to wash it as often! Each liner will last 6-8 nights depending on local factors so they're more environmentally friendly than many other liner options too!
- Manufacturer:Silent Night
- Part Numbers:N500
- In The Package:4 Nasal Mask Liners
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00863268000133
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
- Available Sizes:One Size Fits Most
- Dimensions:3.50 x 4.25 Inches Without Tabs
- Materials:Cotton with non toxic, odorless adhesive dots.
- Fisher & Paykel Masks:For Eson, FlexiFit 405, FlexiFit 406, FlexiFit 407, Zest, Zest Plus, and similar masks choose N500 liners.
- Philips Respironics Masks:For ComfortClassic, ComfortFusion, ComfortGel, EasyLife, and most Wisp masks choose N500 liners. Silent Night liners are not recommended for use with Wisp Petite, Wisp Youth, or Wisp Pediatric masks.
- ResMed Masks:For AirFit N10, Mirage Activa LT, Mirage FX, Mirage SoftGel, Swift FX Nano, Ultra Mirage II Nasal and similar masks choose N500 liners.
Not large enough for my mask
Written by phuff1, -2019-12-13
Work perfectly for nasal masks
I wonder if the other person who reviewed was using a full face mask? These worked perfectly with my Zest mask. (Try the Zest it's the best!)
Written by Sandra816916, Kansas City -2019-09-17
CPAP mask liners.
The liners are too small for my mask.
Written by patmcdaniel62, -2018-05-23