With a built in heated humidifier and C-Flex comfort the SleepEasy II from Respironics is a simple, powerful and reliable CPAP solution.
SleepEasy II provides fixed CPAP therapy with a wide pressure range, adjustable ramp, therapy compliance, and user friendly controls in a great value priced package that doesn't skimp features or performance.
- Good Looking & Easy to Use
- Fixed Pressure CPAP Therapy in a User Friendly Package
- Simple & Sleek with Built-in Heated Humidifier
- C-Flex Pressure Relief for Comfort
- Visual Inspection Check for Easy Compliance Monitoring
Good Looking & Easy to Use: SleepEasy II offers performance, portability and value all in an appealing design from Respironics. SleepEasy II is proudly made in the U.S.A and backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. A permanently attached humidifier and clear, tactile control buttons make SleepEasy II easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to live with.
Quality Fixed Pressure CPAP Therapy: SleepEasy II includes all of the features you'd expect from a standard CPAP sleep therapy solution including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, and MANUAL altitude adjustment; but SleepEasy II also features some great extras like a built-in heated humidifier and C-Flex for comfort!
Simple & Sleek with Built-in Heated Humidifier: Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. SleepEasy II's built-in humidifier lets you use heated or pass-over humidification right out of the box without any extras to buy. Because the humidifier is built-in, rather than external or integrated, it requires less space than most humidifiers and it works flawlessly with the SleepEasy CPAP system.
C-Flex Pressure Relief for Comfort: Respironics clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. SleepEasy II's C-Flex feature reduces pressure slightly each time you exhale to provide a more natural breathing experience. C-Flex can be at three different levels -- 1 minimum to 3 maximum -- or turned off completely.
Visual Inspection Check for Easy Compliance Monitoring: The Visual Inspection Check (VIC) feature allows users to track therapy compliance data, including hours of use and total machine hours, directly on the CPAP's screen for easy call-in compliance reporting.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2015-12-09
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:SE2010
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:SleepEasy II CPAP Machine with C-Flex, Built-in Heated Humidifier, Carrying Case, Filters (1 Foam and 1 Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tubing, Printed Users Manual, AC Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only).
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Colors:Charcoal Gray
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:10.0 x 7.5 x 5.5 Inches
- Weight:3.7 Pounds
- Operating Modes:CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure Increment:0.5 cm H2O
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 7500 Feet
- Sound Levels:< 30 dBA
- Filters:Reusable Foam, (Optional) Disposable Ultra Fine
- Default Settings: Ramp 5 Minutes, Ramp Start Pressure 4 cm H2O, Humidifier Level 1, C-Flex Level 1
- Comfort Tech:C-Flex
- Pressure Ramp:Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
- Altitude Adjustment: Manual
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with O2 Adapter
- Data Included: Compliance VIC, Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Greater Than 4 Hours
- Humidifier:Built-In Heated Humidifier
- Humidifier Settings:1 (Lowest) to 5 (Highest) and Off
- Chamber Capacity:350 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: Slimline AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.7 A Max
- AC Cord Length:6 Feet 6 Inches