With a built in heated humidifier and C-Flex comfort the SleepEasy II from Respironics is a simple, powerful and reliable CPAP solution.
SleepEasy II provides fixed CPAP therapy with a wide pressure range, adjustable ramp, therapy compliance, and user friendly controls in a great value priced package that doesn't skimp features or performance.
- Good Looking & Easy to Use
- Fixed Pressure CPAP Therapy in a User Friendly Package
- Simple & Sleek with Built-in Heated Humidifier
- C-Flex Pressure Relief for Comfort
- Visual Inspection Check for Easy Compliance Monitoring
Good Looking & Easy to Use: SleepEasy II offers performance, portability and value all in an appealing design from Respironics. SleepEasy II is proudly made in the U.S.A and backed by a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. A permanently attached humidifier and clear, tactile control buttons make SleepEasy II easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to live with.
Quality Fixed Pressure CPAP Therapy: SleepEasy II includes all of the features you'd expect from a standard CPAP sleep therapy solution including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, and MANUAL altitude adjustment; but SleepEasy II also features some great extras like a built-in heated humidifier and C-Flex for comfort!
Simple & Sleek with Built-in Heated Humidifier: Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance. SleepEasy II's built-in humidifier lets you use heated or pass-over humidification right out of the box without any extras to buy. Because the humidifier is built-in, rather than external or integrated, it requires less space than most humidifiers and it works flawlessly with the SleepEasy CPAP system.
C-Flex Pressure Relief for Comfort: Respironics clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. SleepEasy II's C-Flex feature reduces pressure slightly each time you exhale to provide a more natural breathing experience. C-Flex can be at three different levels -- 1 minimum to 3 maximum -- or turned off completely.
Visual Inspection Check for Easy Compliance Monitoring: The Visual Inspection Check (VIC) feature allows users to track therapy compliance data, including hours of use and total machine hours, directly on the CPAP's screen for easy call-in compliance reporting.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2015-12-09
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:SE2010
- Warranty:2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:SleepEasy II CPAP Machine with C-Flex, Built-in Heated Humidifier, Carrying Case, Filters (1 Foam and 1 Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Tubing, Printed Users Manual, AC Power Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only).
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Dimensions:10.0 x 7.5 x 5.5 Inches
- Weight:3.7 Pounds
- Operating Modes:CPAP
- Pressure Range:4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure Increment:0.5 cm H2O
- Tubing Compatibility:All 22mm Standard Tubing
- Operating Altitude:Sea Level to 7500 Feet
- Sound Levels:< 30 dBA
- Filters:Reusable Foam, (Optional) Disposable Ultra Fine
- Default Settings: Ramp 5 Minutes, Ramp Start Pressure 4 cm H2O, Humidifier Level 1, C-Flex Level 1
- Comfort Tech:C-Flex
- Pressure Ramp:Standard Ramp User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Therapy Pressure Setting
- Altitude Adjustment: Manual
- Supplemental Oxygen: Compatible with O2 Adapter
- Data Included: Compliance VIC, Total Therapy Hours, Total Blower Hours, Usage Sessions Greater Than 4 Hours
- Humidifier:Built-In Heated Humidifier
- Humidifier Settings:1 (Lowest) to 5 (Highest) and Off
- Chamber Capacity:350 mL
- Chamber Types:Standard
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: Slimline AC Power Cord
- AC Input Range:Universal 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.7 A Max
- AC Cord Length:6 Feet 6 Inches
The machine is great. We took it to the local place my wife gets her adjustments made and they were surprised how nice it it. so good we bought two.Very helpful people.
Written by Don H, -2016-01-06
This cpap is great got it in one day set it works great. Great price very quiet cannot say enough about it.
Written by Pat, -2015-12-04
The machine is very easy to use, and works as well as described.
Written by P.L., -2015-11-27
backup or travel machine
After my old CPAP machine recently failed and after 3 sleepless nights without one, I realized how important CPAP therapy is for me. So, after I purchased a new machine from cpapXchange, I decided to get a second machine to use in case my primary failed. It will also serve as my travel CPAP machine so in case anything happens to it while I am away, my primary one is still there for me when I return. This is a nicely compact and inexpensive machine that looks like an updated version of my very reliable first machine, a Respironics REMstar Pro.
Written by Bill L., -2015-10-02
The product is great working great, I would like to say that Jennifer, Nat and Kat is the most helpful people I know, they were excellent and should be commended for their excellent work.
Written by Orena B., -2015-09-04
It does the job
My SleepEasy II does not humidify the air enough, even on the 5 setting. I've been using it for two weeks now, and I'm waking up every morning with a dry, and I mean dry, mouth and teeth. The Flex air pressure and everything else works great, but I hate waking up with a dry throat and mouth.
Written by Richard, -2015-08-09
Love the machine.
Written by William, -2015-07-08
Nice machine, love it & love the price
Written by Sherry, -2015-03-17
Can't beat the price; great compact machine.
After years of reliable service, my old AEIOMed Everest 2 finally gave up on me. Hunting for a new one, when I saw the price on this one, I decided to try it out. Very satisfied. Although there are smaller ones on the market, can't beat the price on this one. Getting another within the next few months for travel.
Written by Mickey, -2015-02-28