SleepMapper is a free Mobile App, for iPhone and Android, that works together with the latest PR SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP Machines. SleepMapper provides easy access to your sleep therapy results and tools to help you personalize and improve your sleep therapy experience.
- Works with the Latest PR SystemOne CPAP/BiPAP Machines
- Available for iPhone, iPad & Android Devices
- Data Transfer is Easy with Wireless Bluetooth or SD Cards
- Provides Tools for Successful Sleep Therapy & Better Sleep
Tools for Successful Sleep Therapy & a Better Night's Sleep: SleepMapper is a secure mobile App designed to help you understand and enhance your sleep therapy experience. SleepMapper uses the data stored on your CPAP/BiPAP machine to provide the personalized feedback you need to take an active role in your sleep apnea therapy. With SleepMapper information is easy to see, simple to find, and convenient to use. With SleepMapper you:
- See Your Sleep Therapy Results Quickly & Easily
- Receive feedback on your sleep therapy treatment and results
- Can monitor the progress of custom goals you set for yourself
- View equipment guides and educational sleep apnea videos
- Troubleshoot issues and find solutions to common problems
- Customize tools to encourage you with your therapy
Works with the Latest PR SystemOne CPAP/BIPAP Machines: SleepMapper is designed for use exclusively with Philips Respironics CPAP/BiPAP Machines including the SystemOne REMstar Plus, SystemOne REMstar Pro, SystemOne REMstar Auto, SystemOne BiPAP Pro, SystemOne BiPAP Auto, and SystemOne BiPAP Auto SV. It WILL NOT work older Respironics CPAP/BiPAP machines or with the SystemOne REMstar, SystemOne BiPAP ST, or SystemOne REMstar SE.
Data Transfer is Easy with Wireless Bluetooth or SD Cards
For SleepMapper to work you'll need to transfer data to the App from your CPAP/BiPAP Machine. There are two easy ways to do this: with an SD Data Card Reader or wirelessly with the SleepMapper Bluetooth Module.
SD Data Card Readers allow you to read the SD Data Card in your CPAP/BiPAP and then write that data to your computer for use with SleepMapper. For even easier access use the SleepMapper Bluetooth Module (available elsewhere on this site) to transfer data directly from your CPAP/BiPAP to the SleepMapper App on your smartphone or tablet computer without any plugs, cords or wires.
Available for iPhone, iPad &Android Devices:
The FREE SleepMapper App is available for iPhones and iPads from the iTunes App Store; and it's available for Android devices at Google Play. You can also access SleepMapper online using a Windows computer at SleepMapper.com