This Tubing Adapter connects any SoClean 2 Series CPAP Sanitizer to Fisher & Paykel SleepStyle 600 Series CPAP machines with Heated Humidifiers.
This adapter is required if you are using your SoClean 2 with a SleepStyle 600 Series CPAP device.
Compatibility Information: All SoClean Series Machines (SoClean, SoClean 2, SoClean 2 Go, etc.)
- All SoClean Series Cleaners & Sanitizers
- SoClean (Original)
- SoClean 2
- SoClean 2 Go
- Part Numbers:PNA1100i-600
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00187293000907
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
SoClean SleepStyle 600 Adapter Installation
- Remove the original humidifier chamber (reservoir) from your CPAP.
- Insert the new SoClean chamber adapter with black hose in the same way you normally install your chamber.
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose. (You will no longer need these items for this setup; but save them in case you need them in the future.)
- Connect the main hose from the SoClean to the short chamber hose by pushing the main hose onto the Easy Disconnect Coupling. The Easy Disconnect Coupling makes it simple to disconnect the hose when you need to remove your chamber for filling and maintenance.