This Tubing Adapter is used to connect the SoClean 2 Sanitizer to AirSense 10 CPAP & AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines with Heated Humidifiers.
The SoClean is an automated CPAP/BiPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With SoClean you can sanitize and disinfect your mask, hose and humidifier chamber without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
Usage Information: This adapter will only work with a Heated Humidifier and AirSense 10 CPAP or AirCurve 10 BiLevel Machines. It is NOT required if you are not using a heated humidifier.
- All SoClean Series Cleaners & Sanitizers
- SoClean (Original)
- SoClean 2
- SoClean 2 Go
- Part Numbers:PNA1210
- Warranties:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00187293000532
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Received as described, fast shipping, great to deal with
Written by fees91094, -2020-01-02
Quality is good, but.....
I was a little disappointed that this adapter did not include a "plug" for the water tank hose area. Apparently there is no specific "plug" made so you just have to make do with whatever works for you. The adapter is handy and solidly built but don't expect to be able to use it straight out of the package.
Written by chebow1, -2019-12-30
Order was delivered well within promised timing. Item was Just as I expected.
Written by bdavidson101457, -2019-12-21
BETTER BUT NOT GREAT
This version is easier to work with but I have to undo the tubing every night in order to fill it. One night I forgot to put the tubing back on it and suddenly I had water exploding into the air. It would be nice to have a cap because when I went traveling I had to put the old top back on. DON'T THROW AWAY THE OLD TOP.
Written by sdpope93, UTAH -2019-12-17
makes using my soclean much easier
Written by SpiroDiscoBallCatfish, -2019-12-17
Should come with gasket
Should come with gasket. Useless without a ew gasket. Can believe they would sell it with the gasket and you can’t buy the gasket individually.
Written by rwkilgore, Lo Angeles -2019-12-06
Item was what I expected and shipped out on time!
Written by Scaglionec, -2019-11-15
Works very well with my SoClean machine
It is easy to use and to take care of.
Written by ndvpmn, Saint Paul, Minnesota -2019-09-30
Very happy with purchase and personal help.
Written by REGEL285, -2019-03-06
Exactly what I ordered
Inside tubing could be longer
Written by Cboyleston, -2019-02-18
Adapter for CPAP.
The adapter kit was just as described and was easy to install. Worked perfectly. Fast shipping with best price around!
Written by Housewife#2, -2019-02-01
Great price and customer service
Needed the correct adapter for the SoClean unit we bought for my father-in-law. Was shipped the same day. Thanks!
Written by timw-13251, -2019-01-27
What can i say with out it I couldn’t use my so clean
Written by lferguso2, -2019-01-21
I ordered the Sunday before Xmas eve and paid extra for 2 day shipping... They did not ship it till two days after Christmas... So i got it in 5 days. Frustrating
Written by jlplaysystem, -2019-01-13
Looking forward to using it
It took quite a bit of research to find out how to use this adapter. I will be using the Cpap cleaner tomorrow and hope it will be simple and straightforward.
Written by maggiepenn, -2019-01-12
Nice and clean machine.
Works great.fast easy shipping. Very satisfied.
Written by dbehr1968tm, -2018-12-12
Never knew they made this!
Used the adapter with the tube that went through the middle and ran it through the hole and into the water. Was a real pain when traveling. Now all I do is change the top back to the one without the tube, and put it back on when I get home. Easy, quick and awesome!
Written by sautter, -2018-10-31
Worth the price
Love the SoClean Machine.. Took me a bit to get used to the smell but what I did was put a cotton ball with essential oils in bottom of cleaner and it did help to freshen the smell.. I absolutely love the fast action it performs and saves a lot of time not having to hand wash and let dry. I would recommend this.
Written by WISBOWMAN50, -2018-08-30
Item arrived as described.
Written by markweichold, -2018-01-21
Quick and what I ordered at a fair price.
Written by rocket2628, -2018-01-13
It works as advertised!
This was my second resevior, due to the first one breaking at the swivel point. Not sure why it happened. It wasn’t handled roughly. Fits perfectly as a replacement, and makes using the SoClean system much more convenient and effective. A little high priced for what it is.
Written by norske48, -2017-12-05
I'm very satisfied with the products purchased.
Written by sistatrauma, -2017-11-24
great, will order from you again great, will order from...
great, will order from you again
great, will order from you again
great, will order from you again
Written by uptegrove1797, -2017-03-02
AirSense 10 Adapter for So Clean
I purchased the adapter for the so clean to be used with my new Air Sense 10. It was so easy to use by just replacing the top cover with the adapter. Now I can clean my cpap mask and my whole humidifier tank with ease. Just clicked the top cover of the so clean and it automatically run by itself. It's just like switch it and forget it mode. So I give it a 5 star rating.
Written by Manny, -2015-09-12
AirSense 10 & AirCurve 10 Adapter Installation:
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose. (You will no longer need these items for this setup; but save them in case you need them in the future.)
- Remove the original lid from the humidifier chamber (reservoir) base by opening the lid fully, pushing one side of the hinge tab outward and freeing the lid from the base.
- Lift the gasket from the original lid and transfer it to the new lid.
- Attach the new adapter lid, with the black injection hose, to the humidifier chamber base by inserting the left pin into the left notch; and then pulling the lid toward you and inserting the right pin into the right notch.
- If needed, add water to your humidifier chamber reservoir. Close the new adapter lid and insert the chamber into your CPAP unit as you normally would.
- Connect the main SoClean tube by pushing it onto the end of the port of the adapter lid.
- When you need to add water to your chamber remove the SoClean tube from the adapter lid and remove the chamber from the CPAP. Add water and reinsert into the CPAP machine and then reconnect the SoClean hose. NOTE: The SoClean hose must be attached to lid at all times when using.