This Tubing Adapter is used to connect the SoClean 2 Sanitizer to DreamStation & SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines with Heated Humidifiers.
The SoClean is an automated CPAP/BiPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With SoClean you can sanitize and disinfect your mask, hose and humidifier chamber without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
Usage Information: This adapter will only work with a Heated Humidifier and DreamStation or SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machines. It is NOT required if you are not using a heated humidifier.
- All SoClean Series Cleaners & Sanitizers
- SoClean (Original)
- SoClean 2
- SoClean 2 Go
- Part Numbers:PNA1410.S1.DS
- Warranties:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00187293000426
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Fits well and gets the SoClean hose in the water tank where it should be to completely sanitize. It aslo allows the heated hose to connect without having to remove the adaptor every night.
Written by PoisedSeal-69454, Spartanburg, SC -2020-07-03
Easy to install
Got it in a the three days that they said i would.Easy to install
Written by RMELAT63, -2020-06-19
the Best purchase!
Got the part I needed quickly and was very happy that it worked right away....
Written by saws4-48525, New York -2020-04-05
Shipped quickly, excellant quality
Written by AdventurousWoodchuck-9882, Oregon -2020-04-05
It is hard to put the top on after adding water.
Tube hits on the water chamber.
Written by ImportantRobin-61683, Ky. -2020-03-31
Fits perfectly. Simple to use.
Fast delivery. Product meets needs.
Written by lagohan, -2020-03-20
Customer service is spot on! My adapter wore out and I had a replacement that fit perfect within just a few days! Thanks
Written by mike_inspector, Ulysses, Ks -2020-02-25
This adapter works perfectly
We ordered this adapter for our SoClean. I was surprised that this new cpap needed something like this. It works perfectly! It all cleans as it should.
Written by woofay, Colorado -2020-01-19
Had to have for heated hose
Works great, had to have this item for heated hose on my unit.
Written by tjordanrcnut, Jonesboro AR -2020-01-17
Delivery time was excellent.
Written by Rlbennett35, Liberty, In. -2020-01-16
Works as designed, no problems
Written by raylhoffman-64697, Montana -2019-12-28
It was timely and received in good condition
Written by jldjr9, -2019-12-18
Great exactly what o
Written by deedeebean1234, -2019-12-02
This replacement part works great. The old one caused my c-pap to malfunction (because it was broken). With this replacement my c-pap works like it should again.
Written by lindenrick, New York -2019-11-24
So clean adapter
So quick and easy to add this adapter to my new Cpap machine. Took less than a minute.
Written by kosovokop, -2019-05-16
Dreamstation Adaptor for soclean
Order fulfilled quickly. Adaptor works great. Simpler install
Written by pchummel-82983, -2018-12-22
I was glad to receive this adapter for my cpap machine. Works great
Written by jamesb7969, -2018-10-16
Fits and works perfectly.
Written by JUNDER34, -2018-10-02
My old adapter broke so I needed a new one.I ordered it from cpapXchange and it was here in just 2 days. I have ordered from them many times. Service is great.Will continue to order from them.
Written by BBACH1946, -2018-04-18
DreamStation & SystemOne (Heated Tubing) Adapter Installation:
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose. (You will no longer need these items for this setup; but save them in case you need them in the future.)
- Connect the main hose from the SoClean to the stem on the side of the adapter.
- Open the humidifier chamber (reservoir) lid.
- Feed the injection hose down into your chamber through the port. Attach the adapter to your humidifier chamber. (Do not detach the injection hose from the adapter at any point.)
- Close the humidifier chamber lid and attach the CPAP hose to the adapter.
- For this setup, you will not need the gray CPAP adapter; you will only need the diffuser. This is the short length of hose with a clear plastic fitting on the end.
- Detach the short hose from the inner stem of the injection fitting.
- Attach the diffuser to the stem on the inside of the injection fitting. You may use a little water as a lubricant to make it easier.
- Open the humidifier chamber (reservoir) lid.
- Feed the diffuser down into your reservoir through the port, until the clear plastic end rests at the bottom of the reservoir. Attach the injection fitting to your reservoir.
- Close the reservoir lid and attach the CPAP hose to the injection fitting.