This Tubing Adapter is used to connect the SoClean 2 Sanitizer to S9 Series CPAP/BiLevel Machines Heated Humidifiers.
The SoClean is an automated CPAP/BiPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With SoClean you can sanitize and disinfect your mask, hose and humidifier chamber without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
Usage Information: This adapter will only work with a Heated Humidifier and S9 CPAP/BiLevel Machines. It is NOT required if you are using an S9 machine without a heated humidifier.
- All SoClean Series Cleaners & Sanitizers
- SoClean (Original)
- SoClean 2
- SoClean 2 Go
- Part Numbers:PNA1109
- Warranty:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00187293000969
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Easy fit and worked well S9
Written by hootaeg, -2018-11-05
was a exact replacement fit perfect
Written by fheyn853-8032, -2018-08-03
Easy and reasonable priced.
Written by FabandFun, -2018-04-18
Not a great fit
Hard to close, not a great fit
Written by clintaragon, -2017-10-22
Great prduct. makes cleaning CPAP so easy
Written by Ed, -2016-02-02
NO More ADAPTER !
So glad So Clean corrected the problem of the heated hose adapter on the S9 units. Now you don't have to mess around with the hose adapter. The lift lid on the heated reservoir is the best thing since sliced bread!
Written by Dennis, -2015-09-03
SoClean S9 Adapter Installation:
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose. (You will no longer need these items for this setup; but save them in case you need them in the future.)
- Remove the original lid from your humidifier by opening the lid fully, grasping it near the hinges and pushing firmly away from the unit.
- Remove the silicone gasket from the original lid and install it onto the new SoClean Adapter lid, making sure the gasket lies flat and fits over the two tabs. Install the new adapter lid, with the black injection hose, by lining up the hinges and pulling firmly toward you until you hear a clicking in both hinges.
- Add water to your humidifier chamber, if needed. When closing the new adapter lid, make sure that the hose on the underside passes into the reservoir opening and rests near the bottom.
- Attach the reservoir lid stem to the main SoClean tube connected to the check valve assembly.
- To achieve the proper seal, firmly push down on the adapter lid top until you hear it click into the CPAP device.