This Tubing Adapter is used to connect the SoClean 2 Sanitizer to Transcend & Z1 or Z2 CPAP Machines.
The SoClean is an automated CPAP/BiPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With SoClean you can sanitize and disinfect your mask, hose and humidifier chamber without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals. Your equipment remains completely dry.
- All SoClean Series Cleaners & Sanitizers
- SoClean (Original)
- SoClean 2
- SoClean 2 Go
- Part Numbers:PNA1213
- Warranty:30-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00187293000419
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
Easy to use
Written by mamm51, -2018-04-22
Well designed product
Quick and efficient service. It great that the product was designed so quickly for the Z1. I'm glad it was available.
Written by ext4451, -2017-06-08
SoClean Transcend/Z1/Z2 Adapter Installation:
- Remove the main CPAP hose from your Transcend, Z1 or Z2 device.
- Install the Transcend/Z1/Z2 SoClean adapter onto the CPAP hose.
- Detach the injection fitting and short hose from the main SoClean hose. (You will no longer need these items for this setup; but save them in case you need them in the future.)
- Connect the SoClean injection hose to the Transcend/Z1/Z2 SoClean adapter.
- Once the sanitizing cycle is complete and you are ready to use your Transcend, Z1 or Z2 CPAP again; please remove the Transcend/Z1/Z2 SoClean adapter from your CPAP hose and reconnect your CPAP hose to the CPAP device.