StrapGuard Cushioned Fleece Strap Wraps cover the lower straps on your CPAP/BiPAP Mask Headgear to protect and add comfort to the cheek area. They're compatible with most mask headgear designs and come in two thicknesses for personal comfort and multiple colors to suit your personal style!
Gentle fleece StrapGuard wraps softly separate your headgear from sensitive skin, providing relief from uncomfortable pressure. These machine washable strap mask protectors can be used numerous times before they need to be cleaned, and they're reversible for twice the wear! StrapGuards can easily be slipped onto most CPAP/BiPAP masks with strap headgear including models from Respironics, ResMed, Fisher & Paykel, Puritan Bennett, etc.
Thickness Information: StrapGuards come in two thicknesses -- StrapGuard Lite for lightweight protection and original StrapGuard for double thick fleece protection. You'll be able to choose the thickness you prefer when adding the StrapGuard to your shopping cart.
Usage Information: StrapGuards are made of durable, hypo-allergenic, fleece fabric with Velcro pads to secure the each strap around your headgear. StrapGuards are machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle. They should be air dried or machine dried at a low heat.
- Manufacturer:Mars Enterprises
- Part Numbers:SGN002, SGCG015, SGLLG110, SGLRB112
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- Available Sizes:One Size Fits Most
- Dimensions:5.0 x 1.5 Inches
- COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION:StrapGuards will work with any mask that uses standard four-strap headgear including the ComfortGel, ComfortClassic, Profile Lite, Ultra Mirage, Mirage SoftGel, Mirage Activa, Mirage Activa LT, FlexiFit 405, Aclaim 2, FlexiFit 407, FlexiFit 431, FlexiFit 432, EasyLife, EasyFit, Mirage Micro, and all similar masks. StrapGuards WILL NOT work with some nasal pillow masks and masks with alternative headgear designs like the Swift, Breeze, Oracle, Nasal Aire II and similar masks.