Philips Respironics's entry-level SystemOne REMstar SE CPAP machine brings many of the best features of the popular System One 60 SERIES together in a convenient and economical package.
The System One REMstar SE includes all of the features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-20cm), patient adjustable ramp, MANUAL altitude adjustment, FLEX comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. In addition it includes basic therapy tracking and compliance reporting capabilities and the option to add an SD card.
- Flex Pressure Relief Comfort Technology
- Optional System One Humidifier with Heated Tubing
- Onboard data compliance storage (SD Data Card also available)
- Wide pressure range
- System One Resistance Control
- User Adjustable Ramp
- LED User Interface
- FAA Approved & Travel Friendly
Flex Technology Pressure Relief: Respironics natural and clinically-proven "flex" technologies enhance traditional pressure therapy to improve comfort and increase compliance. The REMstar SE uses an adaptive flex pressure relief system to sense your breathing patterns and then provide pressure relief at the time of exhalation. Flex pressure relief can set set at three levels -- 1, 2 or 3 -- or turned off completely.
System One 60 Series Humidifier & Heated Tubing (Optional): Many CPAP users find that the addition of heated humidity to their sleep therapy system improves comfort and helps with overall compliance.
The optional System One 60 SERIES Heated Humidifier measures and adapts to changes in room temperature, therapy flow, and humidity to deliver a precise, user selected, level of humidity at the mask regardless of external changes. Include System One Heated Tubing to provide protection from rainout and allow greater humidity levels than traditional non-heated tubing.
Standard Therapy Reporting: The System One REMstar SE includes breath detection to track hours of use and provide information on overall patterns of use on screen and via an optional SD Data Card.
System One Resistance Control: With simple settings, Philips Respironics Resistance Control enables your REMstar SE and your CPAP Mask to work optimally together; adapting pressure delivery to compensate for the unique resistance characteristics of different masks.
LED Information Display: The REMstar SE CPAP's onboard information display is a ready source for information about your CPAP therapy and settings. With the simple touch of a button you can view:
- Current Pressure Setting
- Heated Humidifier Connection
- FLEX Level Setting
- Ramp Starting Pressure
- Total Therapy Hours
- 7 & 30-Day Average Usage
User Adjustable Pressure Ramp: Many people find it is easier to fall asleep with a lower therapy pressure that gradually increases to the full prescribed pressure setting over time. The REMstar SE's ramp comfort feature does this. Ramp time can be set from 0-45 minutes, and can start as low as 4CM. If you wake up in the night and have trouble falling back to sleep, the ramp can be reinitiated with the simple push of a button.
Great For Travel: The REMstar SE is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. It weighs just 3 lbs and fits easily in the supplied carry case or any overnight travel bag. DC power cord and battery options are also available for camping, air travel and boating.
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
- For Reference:Discontinued 01.18.2016
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:DS220S, DS220HS, DS220TS
- In The Package:PR System One REMstar SE 220 CPAP Machine, Carrying Case, Filters (2 Foam and 1 Ultra Fine), 6-Foot Performance Tubing, Printed Users Manual, Universal AC Power Supply with Cord, 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty (CPAP Only). Select Additional Tubing, Power, Humidification & Heated Tubing Options in Cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
- CPAP = 7" L x 5.5" W x 4" H
- CPAP = 3 lbs
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER = 7" L x 10.75" W x 4" H
- CPAP with HUMIDIFIER= 4.8 lbs
- Power Supply = 4.5" L x 2.5" W x 1.75" H
- Power Supply = .75 lbs
- Universal Power Supply = Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level = Less than 27 dBA
- Pressure Range = 4cm to 20cm H20 (.5cm increments)
- Ramp Time = 0 to 45 minutes (5-min increments)
- Ramp Start Pressure = 4 to CPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Adjustment = Manual
- Comfort Technologies = Flex
- Leak Compensation = Automatic
- Data Display on Device = Compliance Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day averages
- Data Storage, Detection & Reporting (Onboard or with Optional SD Card) = More than one year of data including Hours of Use, Visual Inspection Compliance, 7 and 30-day average.
Heated Humidifier Specifications (Optional)
- Approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US.
- Each PR SystemOne Series CPAP/BiPAP Machine includes an FAA Approved label on the base of the machine for easy identification.
- Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription and/or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your CPAP/BiPAP on board.
- Water Capacity = 1 1/3 cups (325ml) at recommended water level
- Heater Settings = 1 to 5 (Based on 4-16� above room temperature)
- Humidity Settings = 3 levels (Based on 70, 80 or 90% humidity)
- Universal Power Supply = Direct power via CPAP/BiPAP