This kit allows you to run any PR SystemOne 60 Series REMstar CPAP/BiPAP Machine from either a standard DC power outlet or a 12-volt battery. The kit includes two cords: the 1097568 DC Cord and the 532209 Direct Connect Cord, both from Philips Respironics. (Both cords can also be purchased separately elsewhere on this site.)
The 1097568 DC Cord can be used to plug any PR SystemOne 60 Series REMstar CPAP/BiPAP system into the standard DC power outlets found in most cars, boats, trucks, and other vehicles. It can also be used in conjunction with the 532209 Direct Battery Connector to attach your CPAP/BiPAP machine directly to a 12 volt DC battery using "alligator" style clips.
The 532209 Direct Battery Connector can be used, in conjunction with a DC Cord, to attach your CPAP/BiPAP machine directly to a 12 volt DC battery using "alligator" style clips.
Compatibility Information: This cord is only compatible with 60 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. It will not work with older 50 SERIES System One CPAP/BiPAP machines. For 50 SERIES machines use DC Cord Part 1001956 or 1001979 available elsewhere on this site. Is My Machine Compatible? System One 50 & 60 Series Differences
- BRANDING = 60 SERIES System One machines include the words "System One" in raised embossed lettering stamped on both the machine and (if included) the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature branding that is painted onto the unit and the words "System One" only appear on the humidifier.
- COLOR = 60 SERIES System One machines feature charcoal gray panels and metallic silver side panels. 50 SERIES System One machines are dark gray with ivory colored side panels
- MODEL NUMBERS = 60 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 60. For instance 560P appears on the bottom of all 60 Series REMstar Auto machines. 50 SERIES System One machines include reference numbers on the base of the machine that end in 50. Therefore 550P, 450P, 150P, etc would all indicate 50 Series machines.
- HUMIDIFIER CONNECTIONS = 60 SERIES System One machines feature a 6-pin connection between the CPAP/BiPAP and the humidifier. 50 SERIES System One machines feature a 4-pin connection.
- Manufacturer:Philips Respironics
- Part Numbers:1099011
- HCPCS Codes:E1399
- GTIN Codes:00606959401556
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
PR SystemOne 60 Series DC Power Cord with Battery Adapter Cable
I ordered this unit to use my CPAP in an area that didn't have a 120/240 volt electrical power supply ( normal residential service in the US ) The device worked well... used this with a marine/recreation grade 12 volt battery out of my boat. I checked available voltage on the battery fully charged at 12.9 volts, after 2 nights of use approx. 6-7 hrs per night voltage on the battery was 12.7 volts without recharging. I had looked at an inverter to be used with a battery and the price range for the inverter was $100 and up. This unit will work in a camper application and during power outages also. Highly recommend for CPAP users just research the particular CPAP model and match to your particular unit.
Written by Brian, -2016-09-18