Made for light snorers, Theravent LITE offers half the resistance of Theravent REGULAR. Simple, disposable, convenient, revolutionary Theravent Advanced Snore Therapy patches use the power of your own breathing to reduce or eliminate snoring.
Theravent, with patented EPAP MicroValves, targets and treats snoring on a nightly basis to ensure that you, and your bed partner get an uninterrupted, quiet, restful night's sleep every night, not matter where you are! Theravent is FDA approved for over the counter sale and is clinically proven to reduce snoring by 76% on average.
- Three Resistance Levels Available: Lite, Regular & Max
- Targets & Treats Snoring Directly
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Snoring by 76%
- Advanced EPAP Technology, No Prescription Needed
- Soft, Comfortable, Instant Snore Relief
- Portable, Convenient, and Ideal for Travel
Theravent LITE for Light to Moderate Snorers: Theravent is available in three resistance levels -- Lite, Regular and Max. Theravent LITE is half the resistance level of Theravent REGULAR. It is designed for light to moderate snorers and for those who've had difficulty with nasal strips or EPAP therapy in the past. It is also a great first step for people who have never tried EPAP therapy before.
Targets & Treats Snoring Directly: Unlike other snoring treatments, Theravent uses the power of your own breathing creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) that targets and treats snoring directly.
Theravent's MicroValves are set in a padded adhesive strip that you place over your nostrils at bedtime. As you inhale the Micro Valves open allowing you to breathe in normally; as you exhale the Micro Valves close creating a gentle pressure that naturally opens your airway and relieves snoring.
Advanced EPAP Technology, No Prescription Needed: In clinical studies, 79% of bed partners reported that Theravent quieted their partner's snoring. Until recently, this breakthrough technology was available only in prescription strength Provent Therapy but now with Theravent everyone can experience the benefits of EPAP therapy!
Soft, Comfortable, Instant Snore Relief: Theravent is simple and convenient to use with no mouthpieces, machines, sprays, or drugs. Theravent patches are soft and comfortable. With them in place you'll breathe in normally; but you'll feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This resistance is the MicroValves beginning to work; and you'll hardly notice they're there after a few nights!
Quieter? Yes, Just Ask Your Bed Partner: Invented by a Stanford University professor of medicine, Theravent's impact on snoring and on bed partners' sleep has been rigorously tested in clinical studies. These studies proved that Theravent was effective in reducing snoring. 3 out of 4 bed partners in the studies also reported that they got a better night's sleep when their partner used Theravent. 83% of bed partners said their partners snored less with Theravent; and 79% of bed partners said that Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy delivered a quieter night's sleep.
- For Reference:Discontinued 2019-07-16
- Manufacturer:Theravent Medical
- Part Numbers:CAT2035
- HCPCS Codes:Not Applicable
- GTIN Codes:00858076006033
Four Steps to a Quiet Night's Sleep:
Applying Theravent is easy and after a few night's it will become part of your normal bedtime ritual. Just before sleep follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the area around your nostrils is clean, dry, and free of lotions or creams.
- Peel paper backing to expose the adhesive.
- Using a mirror, center the device so that both nostrils are completely covered by the mesh area. Gently press the adhesive down against your nose to create a seal.
- Breathe in and out of your mouth for maximum comfort until you fall asleep. Once you fall asleep, you should naturally switch to breathing through your nose.
If you're having trouble getting used to Theravent make sure you've watched our video guides and followed these easy tips:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You should feel resistance when breathing out through the Theravent device. This is normal. It may feel awkward at first, but don't give up, you'll get used to it and sleep better for it
- Don't be afraid to breathe through your mouth! With Theravent it's often best to breathe through your mouth when you're awake and falling asleep. This will help you get used to the device and your body should automatically switch to start breathing through the device after you fall asleep.
- Give yourself up to a week to get used to the feeling of Theravent. Some people may adjust to the therapy in one night; for others it may take more time. If you wake up feeling uncomfortable, simply remove Theravent and use a fresh device the next night. Stick to it as the results are worth it!
- Is Theravent effective for snoring associated with OSA?
Theravent is not intended to treat sleep apnea. Please see your doctor if you think you may have sleep apnea. If you have OSA consider Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy which is available elsewhere on this site.
- How is Theravent similar to Breathe Right nasal strips?
Nasal strips are placed on top of your nose and help dilate your nostrils, reducing congestion. Theravent uses the power of your own breathing to create pressure that opens and supports your nasal airways.
- Why does it feel strange to breathe out? It seems like I cant get all the air out of my lungs.
Theravent works by creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) in your airway. This is the pressure you feel.
- Are there reasons not to use Theravent?
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING: The safety and efficacy of Theravent has not been established for pregnant women or children under 18.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THERAVENT IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: A cold, sinus, or ear infection, or perforated eardrum; severe breathing problems (including asthma or emphysema); severe heart problems; or very low blood pressure.
STOP USING THERAVENT AND CONTACT A DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: Experience an allergic reaction to the device; are unable to breathe through your mouth; develop a nasal, sinus, or ear infection or discomfort; develop a severe nose bleed; or develop skin or mucosal irritation, rash, sores, or other discomfort.