Made for heavy and loud snorers, Theravent MAX offers double the resistance of Theravent REGULAR. Simple, disposable, convenient, revolutionary Theravent Advanced Snore Therapy patches use the power of your own breathing to reduce or eliminate snoring.
Theravent, with patented EPAP MicroValves, targets and treats snoring on a nightly basis to ensure that you, and your bed partner get an uninterrupted, quiet, restful night's sleep every night, not matter where you are! Theravent is FDA approved for over the counter sale and is clinically proven to reduce snoring by 76% on average.
- Three Resistance Levels Available: Lite, Regular & Max
- Targets & Treats Snoring Directly
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Snoring by 76%
- Advanced EPAP Technology, No Prescription Needed
- Soft, Comfortable, Instant Snore Relief
- Portable, Convenient, and Ideal for Travel
Theravent MAX for Heavy & Loud Snorers: Theravent is available in three resistance levels -- Lite, Regular and Max. Theravent MAX has double the resistance level of Theravent REGULAR. In clinical trials, MAX showed a 73% reduction in snoring vs. a 22% reduction by nasal strips. Additionally, 89% of bed partners reported that MAX reduced their partners' loud snoring significantly. Theravent MAX is a powerful option for heavy snorers to effectively reduce their snoring problem, and deliver a quiet night of sleep back to their bed partner.
Targets & Treats Snoring Directly: Unlike other snoring treatments, Theravent uses the power of your own breathing creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) that targets and treats snoring directly.
Theravent's MicroValves are set in a padded adhesive strip that you place over your nostrils at bedtime. As you inhale the Micro Valves open allowing you to breathe in normally; as you exhale the Micro Valves close creating a gentle pressure that naturally opens your airway and relieves snoring.
Advanced EPAP Technology, No Prescription Needed: In clinical studies, 89% of bed partners reported that Theravent MAX quieted their partner's snoring. Until recently, this breakthrough technology was available only in prescription strength Provent Therapy but now with Theravent everyone can experience the benefits of EPAP therapy!.
Soft, Comfortable, Instant Snore Relief: Theravent is simple and convenient to use with no mouthpieces, machines, sprays, or drugs. Theravent patches are soft and comfortable. With them in place you'll breathe in normally; but you'll feel a gentle resistance as you breathe out. This resistance is the MicroValves beginning to work; and you'll hardly notice they're there after a few nights!
Quieter? Yes, Just Ask Your Bed Partner: Invented by a Stanford University professor of medicine, Theravent's impact on snoring and on bed partner's sleep has been rigorously tested in clinical studies. These studies proved that Theravent was effective in reducing snoring. 3 out of 4 bed partners in the studies also reported that they got a better night's sleep when their partner used Theravent. 83% of bed partners said their partners snored less with Theravent; and 79% of bed partners said that Theravent Advanced Nightly Snore Therapy delivered a quieter night's sleep.
- Manufacturer:Theravent Medical
- Part Numbers:CAT2060
- HCPCS Codes:Not Applicable
- GTIN Codes:00858076006019
- FSA Eligible:Can be purchased with FSA Cards
didn't work or stay on; you should send my money back
Written by wtw060, -2017-10-31
These work wonderful!!! My husband is so happy he can sleep at night.
Written by kellyshankjenn, -2017-10-30
They don’t stay on over night to big for the...
They don’t stay on over night to big for the nose and hard to breath with
Written by Gds, -2017-10-20
I'm sleeping much better my wife Said I still snore but not as loud or making noises ,thanks
Written by annamarie7, -2017-10-14
Not what I was looking for.
I hate the cpap and wanted to try something different. This forced me to breathe through my mouth and dried me out. They arrived quickly and we're exactly as advertised. Just not right for me.
Written by wdsmith1966, -2017-05-13
Working great for me! Not uncomfortable to wear at night. My snoring has been much better. I don't wake myself up anymore.
Written by BRENDAMAGLOTT, -2017-03-13
I hoped these would help with my snoring but the MAX version are pure and simple a suffocation device. I've given them a week to get used to them but there is no getting used to them. I'm sorry but these were awful.
Written by Adam, -2016-01-28
Like A Baby
I no longer snore and my wife is sleeping like a baby, thanks to Theravent. It is a great product that actually works.
Written by Steve N, -2016-01-04
Not for moustaches or if you haven't shaved today
Theravent is onto something with this concept, but they need to modify the product to a nasal plug of some kind that can be inserted to make a better seal. The product as it is doesn't make an airtight seal unless you're freshly shaven. This product will make it possible to sleep on a plane without a CPAP, but you have to make sure you shave first.
Written by rog, -2015-06-18
I don't get it
I don't understand how you're supposed to even get remotely used to this product. All it did was cause severe dry mouth and added sinus pressure.
Written by Roy, -2015-06-15
I have only been on this a couple of weeks. I feel that I do sleep longer, 4 hours at a time, that is golden for me. I am not sure about the awful snoring my kids tell me I do, but this weekend I am going down the Cape & all my family will be telling me if I snore a little more quietly, or even maybe not much any more, but I don't know this for a fact yet. My daughter bought this for me to try, LOL. Pat
Written by Pat, -2015-05-07
Four Steps to a Quiet Night's Sleep:
Applying Theravent is easy and after a few night's it will become part of your normal bedtime ritual. Just before sleep follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the area around your nostrils is clean, dry, and free of lotions or creams.
- Peel paper backing to expose the adhesive.
- Using a mirror, center the device so that both nostrils are completely covered by the mesh area. Gently press the adhesive down against your nose to create a seal.
- Breathe in and out of your mouth for maximum comfort until you fall asleep. Once you fall asleep, you should naturally switch to breathing through your nose.
If you're having trouble getting used to Theravent make sure you've watched our video guides and followed these easy tips:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You should feel resistance when breathing out through the Theravent device. This is normal. It may feel awkward at first, but don't give up, you'll get used to it and sleep better for it
- Don't be afraid to breathe through your mouth! With Theravent it's often best to breathe through your mouth when you're awake and falling asleep. This will help you get used to the device and your body should automatically switch to start breathing through the device after you fall asleep.
- Give yourself up to a week to get used to the feeling of Theravent. Some people may adjust to the therapy in one night; for others it may take more time. If you wake up feeling uncomfortable, simply remove Theravent and use a fresh device the next night. Stick to it as the results are worth it!
- Is Theravent effective for snoring associated with OSA?
Theravent is not intended to treat sleep apnea. Please see your doctor if you think you may have sleep apnea. If you have OSA consider Provent Sleep Apnea Therapy which is available elsewhere on this site.
- How is Theravent similar to Breathe Right nasal strips?
Nasal strips are placed on top of your nose and help dilate your nostrils, reducing congestion. Theravent uses the power of your own breathing to create pressure that opens and supports your nasal airways.
- Why does it feel strange to breathe out? It seems like I cant get all the air out of my lungs.
Theravent works by creating Expiratory Positive Airway Pressure (EPAP) in your airway. This is the pressure you feel.
- Are there reasons not to use Theravent?
PLEASE READ BEFORE USING: The safety and efficacy of Theravent has not been established for pregnant women or children under 18.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THERAVENT IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: A cold, sinus, or ear infection, or perforated eardrum; severe breathing problems (including asthma or emphysema); severe heart problems; or very low blood pressure.
STOP USING THERAVENT AND CONTACT A DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: Experience an allergic reaction to the device; are unable to breathe through your mouth; develop a nasal, sinus, or ear infection or discomfort; develop a severe nose bleed; or develop skin or mucosal irritation, rash, sores, or other discomfort.