About the size of a can of cola, and weighing less than 2 pounds, Transcend 3 miniCPAP is one the smallest, lightest, most portable CPAP machines in the world. And while it's small, it is sophisticated too so it's great for home as well as travel.
Transcend 3 miniCPAP is compatible with all CPAP masks and includes a wide pressure range, adjustable ramp, therapy tracking, a universal power supply, and automatic altitude adjustment..
- Advanced Auto CPAP Therapy in a miniCPAP
- Small, Lightweight & Portable
- Updated More Durable Design
- Great for Home, Perfect for Travel
- FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights
- EZEX Pressure Relief Technology
Small, Lightweight & Portable: The Transcend 3 miniCPAP Machine is durable and strong; but it weighs less than 2 pounds so it'll never weigh you down. It's small too and it looks great; at just 7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches Transcend 3 will fit in the palm of your hand and it can be easily stowed away in a carry on bag for travel!
Updated More Durable Design: Although the Transcend 3 shares many similarities to the previous Transcend II, the design of the new Transcend 3 is much more durable. The new and improved features include a flat bottom for more stability and a swiveling hose connection with allows for more freedom to move throughout the night.
Great for Home, Perfect for Travel: Live stress free knowing you have small, portable, and lightweight options for sleeping with CPAP while you're on the road, in a plane, under the stars, in a boat, an RV, a remote cabin, or even just weathering a power outage at home. Transcend 3 is ready to use anywhere you are with automatic altitude adjustment to 8,000 feet above sea level. When traveling outside the US the Transcend 3 will convert the voltage automatically so you can continue receiving safe and comfortable therapy.
FAA Approved for Use on Commercial Flights: The Transcend 3 is great for home, but it is FAA approved and built for travel as well. You can easily slide it into your overnight bag and head out the door. It is always important to check with your airline prior to travel to determine exactly what requirements they have for carrying medical equipment on board. Many will require a letter of medical necessity from your doctor or a copy of your prescription.
EZEX Pressure Relief Technology: Like C-Flex from Respironics or EPR from Resmed, the Transcend EZEX offers pressure relief for comfort. Transcend EZEX delivers a more natural breathing experience by decreasing therapy pressure at the end of each breath, reducing the amount of resistance experienced during exhalation to improve overall therapy comfort. There are four EZEX settings -- OFF, 1, 2 and 3 -- that progressively increase the amount of exhalation pressure relief from none to a maximum of approximately 3CM.
- Part Numbers:503104
- Warranty:Exclusive 30-Night Money Back Guarantee & 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- In The Package:Transcend 3 miniCPAP AUTO, Universal Hose Adapter, Standard 6-Foot Hose, Universal AC Power Supply, International Plug Adapters, Reusable Filter, Travel Bag, Printed Quick Guide, USB Cable, 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty. Additional options available in shopping cart.
- HCPCS Codes:E0601
- GTIN Codes:00702754055847
- RX Required:Prescription required prior to shipment. Click to learn more about submitting prescriptions.
- FLEX SPENDING:Can be purchased with FSA & HSA Cards
FAA Compliant Label Included on Base of Unit. This product is approved by the FAA for use on all commercial flights within the US; and all international flights that depart or arrive in the US. Always contact your airline prior to your flight to confirm any requirements they may have -- such as a copy of your prescription or a letter of medical necessity -- for allowing your device on board.
- Dimensions:7.4 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches
- Weight:1.09 pounds
PAP MACHINE SPECS
- Weight:1.09 pounds
- Operating Modes:CPAP, Auto-CPAP (APAP)
- Tubing Compatibility:Compatible with all Standard and Standard Performance Tubing
- Operating Altitude:Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Sound Levels:< 30 dBA
- Filters:Reusable Foam
- Comfort Tech:EZEX Pressure Relief (Settings OFF, 1, 2, 3)
- Pressure Ramp:User Adjustable 0 to 45 Minutes
- Pressure Ramp Start: 4 to Minimum Pressure
- Altitude Adjustment: Automatic Up To 8000 Feet
- Supplemental Oxygen: Not Compatible
- Data Storage: Onboard
- Data Viewing:On Screen Report, Windows MiniCPAP Software (Optional)
- Data Included: Hours Used, AHI (Apnea Hypopnea Index), Pressure Levels, and Leak Detection.
- Humidifier:Compatible with Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) Humidifier Filters
AC POWER SPECS
- AC Power: Universal AC power
- AC Input Range:100-240V, 50-60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- AC Power Supply Dimensions:3.75 x 2.25 x 1.25 inches
- AC Cord Weight:0.50 pounds
- AC Cord Length:6 Feet
DC POWER SPECS
- DC Power:DC Power Supply (optional)
- DC Power Supply Dimensions:3.75 x 2.25 x 1.25 inches
- DC Cord Weight:0.50 pounds
- DC Cord Length:8 Feet 8 Inches
BATTERY POWER SPECS
- Battery Power:Lithium Ion Battery (optional)
- Battery Dimensions:4.35 x 3.15 x 1.65 inches
- Battery Weight:1.10 pounds
- Battery Runtime:14-16 Hours at 14cm H2O
- Battery Recharge Time:8 Hours
- Battery Life:300 Cycles
- Battery Capacity:14.4 VDC
So loud, can’t Sleep!
Nice Travel Size, bought 2 mo ago, just took it on my First Trip, Machine was so loud it keep me and my Partner awake!
Written by Tommyjo1, Ky -2020-03-19
Great for travel
Small and works well. A little louder than my full grown machine but it’s fine. Order the attachment for the So Clean machine. Works great.
Written by SalmonPinkWolverine, Northeast Pennsylvania -2019-12-01
The email inquiry was very prompt and informative. Once I got my script in hand, and called in, my order was received faster than expected. Very Happy with the service.
Written by MIKEGROVES-87929, -2019-09-24
The Cpapxchange team are always so kind, helpful and professional. Nothing is ever a problem for them.
I am very happy with the trascend 3 auto. It gives a very smooth sleep experience.
Written by MintGreenArmadillo, -2019-09-22
the machine is small and light
it is also a bit noisy, but so far i am willing to put up with that because of the ease of the equipment for travel
Written by rberkowitz, -2019-08-22
Wow, it's small.
I've had the amazing Everest CPAP for many many years. To me Everest was the first truly portable CPAP and I loved it and took it everywhere. I've been shopping for a new machine for a while and came across the Transcend 3 Auto. My Everest was a straight CPAP so I was pleasantly surprised by the automatic therapy settings on this one. I sleep better and generally feel like I've leapt forward about 20 years in therapy quality. And as expected it's super small and it feels sturdy too.
Written by toddsinmaine, Maine -2019-08-20